Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today is Valentine's Day and my dear Wayne gave me a beautiful card with sentiments that meant a lot to me and a box of my favorite chocolates, "Turtles." After almost sixty one years it is nice to still be in love with my husband. In fact, if anything, I love him more now than when we were first married and that is a lot.

Tonight we are going to a Sons and Daughters of Pioneers (SDP) party at the downtown Cultural Hall. Joy and LaKay Grant always make these events special by decorating and putting on a good program. It should be a fun evening!

7 comments:

The Chambers said...

i hope Tra' and I turn out to be just like you guys when we are older. We both look up to the both of you! we love you and miss you! Happy valentines day!

Ellen Rae said...

Thankyou so much for the valentine candy. I hope you had fun at the party. I'll bet it was good knowing what the Grant's usually do. I love you!

Unknown said...

I hope you guys have fun at the pot luck! Thanks for the tissues! I love ya!

Jann said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. I am so grateful for the wonderful example of marriage that you and dad give us. I love you both.

Colleen said...

How wonderful that you have a blog! I happened to check in through Daniel and Chelsee, hope you don't mind. Camdyn keeps us all entertained! What a girl, just love her so much! How blessed she is to have soooo many people who love her! Take Care, Colleen (Daniel's Mom)

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

You guys are so cute!

JaKe and NaT* said...

hi grandma. just wanted to drop by and say hi since i can't just do that everyday at your house... We sure miss you and wish we could see you all the time! hope your summer has been the best..tell grandma we love him to... love and miss you:)