Monday, February 2, 2009

This is a good day to be me!

It is so nice to finally start using our blog. Rylee set it up for me at first but I was never able to get into it. Sorry, Rylee, I am pretty dumb when it comes to computers. Ellen came and spent time with me and I think I can now blog with ease.

Grandpa is going up and down the basement stairs many times a day so is getting stronger and stronger. He went to all three of the Sunday meetings yesterday. This is the first time he has been able to stay through the whole block. Things are definetly looking up here. We go to therapy three times a week. Grandpa gets therapy and I exercise on the machines for forty minutes. We are both feeling better. It is nice to feel younger rather than older!

Today I have given two voice lessons and have three more to give this afternoon. Monday is my really busy day, but I enjoy it! It is kind of nice to get paid for having fun.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Grandpa! We knew you could do it!

Rylee said...

I am so excited you got your blog going! I was probably not the best teacher! Can't wait to keep reading your updates. My blog is ryleehadlock.blogspot.com, I will send you an invitation to mine since it is private. Love you, so glad Grandpa is doing so well!

The Chambers said...

yay! I'm so pumped to see what you and grandpa are up to now...you crazy people. And grandpa tra' and I are so happy for you! keep walkin the basement and keep grandma young! we love you both so much and miss you like crazy!

Jann said...

That is great. I am so happy he is doing better, and was able to go to all his meetings. That's fantastic. I love you both.

Kates said...

Yeah for Grandpa! Physical Therapist are awesome!! I am so glad you are up and going! I will be checking on you often!